The SleepWeaver® Élan soft-cloth nasal PAP mask features exhalation holes under the mask to match up with your natural nasal exhalation. The mask is angled so the exhalation doesn’t bother you or your bed partner.
SleepWeaver Élan incorporates the revolutionary Circadiance soft-cloth technology that quietly inflates like a balloon to create an airtight seal. The breathable, non-allergenic mask is comfortable—and it eliminates leaks, pressure points, sore spots, and pinching. The “loose fit” prevents strap marks, and the open-face headgear design accommodates eyeglasses and allows virtually unrestricted vision—great for if you like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV!
- A 90° Elbow Swivel Connector, which allows for more natural sleeping positions and is easy to remove and clean. Exhalation holes in the front of the mask ensure a quiet and gentle flow of air.
- Our exclusive FeatherWeight Tube®, which offers 45 cm of extension to reduce drag and provide a quick disconnect from the standard hose.
- Quick, simple, and cost-effective replacement of the material that touches your skin.
- Three sizes
- High-tech material that allows the skin to breathe naturally, wicks away moisture, and leaves no pressure marks (unlike rubber or silicone seals).
- A tether strap that lets you position the tube over your head—you can even route the tube over your headboard.