HYBERNITE - The Universal CPAP Rainout Control System
It is compatible with all CPAP and BiPAP machines (which use water based humidifiers and standard tubing).
If you are experiencing the following discomforting issues as a result of your humidifier (pressure fluctuations, waking up with a wet face and nose, or hearing a gurgling noise from the mask/CPAP device), the Hybernite Rainout Control System is your solution.
The HyberNite CPAP heated tube helps avoid condensation and rainout, by controlling the temperature inside the hose instead of adapting the temperature in your bedroom. The Hybernite CPAP Heated Hose can be used with any CPAP or BiPAP system which utilises the standard 22mm connection. The copper wires embedded in the walls of the tubing uses its own power supply to heat the tube and prevents condensation by maintaining the tubing temperature. Warmer and more humid pressurized air makes CPAP therapy more comfortable, however the trade-off for this comfort typically is condensation in the tubing.
Features of the Hybernite universal heated tube:
- Reduces CPAP rainout (condensation built up in the tube & mask)
- Self-Powered- Standalone heated CPAP tube is powered with its own power supply unit
- Universal Fit- Connects with all CPAP/BiPAP systems using standard breathing tube, even those with no heating capabilities.
- Heated Breathing Tube - Hybernite has copper wires embedded in the tubing that generate heat energy maintaining the air temperature inside the tube.
- Reduces sleep discomfort and disruptions
- low flow resistance & high crush resistance
- Constantly control temperature settings on the humidifier won't be required.
- Power supply unit and Australian Power Cord
- Heated CPAP Tube HyberNite Hose Tubing 6feet
- PowerPal ON/OFF switch - For your convenience, you can use a PowerPal which adds a power switch at the tube end. This is useful for those who will have their Hybernite plugged into a wall socket that is difficult to access.
How does it work?
Rainout occurs when you use a heated humidifier in conjunction with your CPAP therapy. Condensation gathers inside the walls of the tubing due to temperature difference inside the tubing and the external room temperature. As a result, water will be delivered to your CPAP mask, causing problems that make wake up the user during the night and reduces the effectiveness of therapy.
Hybernite Universal Heated tube is specifically engineered to prevent rainout regulating the temperature in the room and the air inside the tube. The copper wires embedded in the walls of the tubing uses its own power supply to heat uniformly and prevent condensation while air continues to travel from the CPAP machine and the humidifier to the CPAP mask. Plastiflex Healthcare has created a universal heated tubing that works with all CPAP/BiPAP machines.
The Hybernite heated CPAP tubing enhances the humidification of any CPAP systems, thus increasing your comfort level. It also ensures the reduction of condensation and rainout by heating the temperature inside the tubing, giving you less rainout-related disturbances when sleeping at night.
Please note that the Hybernite heated CPAP is not compatible with Fisher & Paykel CPAP systems, these CPAP machines have their own integrated heated hose system. The Hybernite heated CPAP tubing is not compatible with devices that utilize a 15mm tube like the ResMed S9 or AirSense 10 series or 60 Series by Philips Respironics.